Annya Shalun joins Milepost with a background in sustainability, regional planning, and public sector work. She is skilled in facilitating public engagement initiatives, translating complex jargon, and strengthening trust and partnership with clients.
She graduated with her Bachelor's in Sustainability and Environmental Studies from Sewanee: The University of the South and her Master's in Urban and Regional Planning from Florida State University.
She currently resides in Chattanooga with two dogs, two cats, and a bunch of chickens. When she's not working, she can be found working on her vegetable garden and going on outdoor adventures with her dogs, Sassy and Ducky.
- Qualitative research including focus groups
- Strategic planning
- Partner research and stakeholder engagement activities
- Meeting facilitation
- Program focus selection and goal setting
- Engagement strategy
- Technical writing
- Presentation design
- State and federal grant development, writing, and management
- Stakeholder/team/project management
LikesLearning new skills
Traveling with friends