Hannah Behounek joined Milepost after completing a Master of Applied Science in Environmental Science and Management where her research focused on sustainable business models. She holds an undergraduate degree in Sustainability Studies from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where she also played collegiate hockey.
She excels at thinking about how sustainability can be applied to different applications, tailoring her writing to a range of audiences, and working in teams. Additionally, she likes to spend time biking, going to breweries with friends, and watching Minnesota Wild and Twins games (though not their recent playoff performances).
- Quantitative research including surveys
- Messaging strategy
- Script writing
- Technical writing
- Communications strategy and planning
- Sustainability assessments and recommendations
- Sustainability strategy development
- Energy efficiency and reduction strategies
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Sustainability reporting (e.g., CSR, ESG)
Cold beer after a long bike ride
Flip flops in non-beach settings