UTILITY ACCOUNTS LEAD
With more than 20 years’ experience, Luke Gebhard thrives on supporting partners with project and account management, pilot and program design, market research, strategic planning, grants management, and communications delivery. As Utility Accounts Lead, Luke is focused on providing exceptional client delivery through meaningful relationship building and thoughtful engagement strategy at every turn.
Prior to rejoining Milepost, Luke worked as Senior Account Manager for Uplight, a software company that provides digital customer engagement solutions to utility providers and their customers. Additionally, Luke served in the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation’s Office of Energy Programs and in Nashville Mayor Karl Dean’s Office of Environment and Sustainability.
Luke holds a Master’s from Vanderbilt University and earned his B.A. from the University of the South. Based in Franklin, Tennessee, he enjoys embarrassing his two kids in public, exploring the outdoors, and taking his Blue Heeler mix to the dog park.
- Account management
- Team development and coaching
- Communications strategy and planning
- Strategic planning
- Business case development
- Program focus selection and goal setting
- Qualitative research including focus groups
- Meeting facilitation
- Conference planning (e.g., abstracts, awards, exhibiting, speech writing)
- State and federal grand development, writing, and management
Gas station coffee
The people trying to reach me about my car’s extended warranty!