DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE SERVICES
Rebecca Nelson leads the creative department at Milepost, bringing numerous years of strategic communications, brand development, graphic design and information architecture experience.
As Director of Creative Services, she works directly with clients to identify communication opportunities and designs strategies and tools to help them achieve the desired result. Rebecca excels at distilling large volumes of often technical content into concise visuals that lead the target audience to a clear course of action.
Rebecca is a strong advocate for every client’s brand, ensuring all communication projects represent the organization accurately and are in line with existing corporate messaging and goals.
- Multi-channel marketing/communications strategy and planning
- Behavior change theories and best practices
- Community-Based Social Marketing
- Engagement strategy
- Campaign design (including messaging and visual strategy)
- Program branding
- Graphic design for both print and digital mediums
- Presentation design
- Experiential design (e.g., exhibits, tradeshow booths, banners)
- UI/UX design
- Social media/digital planning
- Data visualization and infographics
- Team and project management
LikesRiding my bike
Fresh, sweet-smelling air
Late night laughing fits with my daughter
Not being able to teleport